Monday 30 April 2012

Book Cover - Page 2.

Photographs.
I decided to photograph a small bottle with the words 'Frobscottle' written down the side in amongst rocks. the rocks were meant to highlight the fact that the story is based inside the BFG's cave. What was difficult about these photographs was not having my reflection in the bottle.
Here is the original photograph of my final image that I wish to use. There is no reflection in the bottle which I was very pleased with. For the final image I will have to :
  • Add some color to make it more attractive to the audience
  • Add text
  • Maybe make the frobscottle writing more obvious
  • More detail


here is my first attempt at the image. There is a lot of space around the bottom, so I am going to add 'Roald Dahl' along here.



No comments:

Post a Comment